The Information collected about our customers, former customers, applicants, and employees, will only be disclosed as permitted or required by law.
For our customers and former customers, much of this collected Information is maintained in your policy and/or claims records. We use this Information to process and service your policy; to settle claims; with your consent; or as directed by you.
Following are some examples of how we may disclose Information:
• We must exchange Information about you with our agents, investigators, appraisers, attorneys, and other persons who are or will become involved in processing your application and servicing your policy or any claims you may make.
• We disclose your Information to persons or organizations as necessary to perform transactions you request or authorize.
• When you are involved in a claim, policy information is provided to adjusters and the businesses that will repair your vehicle.
• We may share Information with persons or organizations that we have determined need the Information to perform a business, professional, or insurance function for us. These include businesses that help us with administrative and marketing functions. If the law in your state permits, we may share Information with financial institutions with which we have a joint-marketing agreement. All of these entities are obligated to keep the Information that we provide to them confidential and to use the Information only for the purpose for which the Information was provided.
• Information may be provided to organizations conducting actuarial research or audits. In this case, you will not be individually identified in any research report. The organization must agree not to redisclose the Information and the Information will be returned to us or destroyed when it is no longer needed.
We may also share your Information for other permitted purposes, including:
• with another insurance company if you are involved in an accident with their insured
• with our reinsurers
• with insurance-support organizations that detect and prevent fraud
• among the SECURE MEDICARE QUOTES Marketing Partners listed and other subsidiaries of SECURE MEDICARE QUOTES to offer you additional products and services
• with service providers to deliver website and mobile app content based on your location, but only after obtaining your consent
• with consumer reporting agencies as permitted by law
• with medical professionals or institutions to verify coverage or conduct operations or services audits
• with state insurance departments or other governmental or law enforcement authorities if required by law or to protect our legal interests or in cases of suspected fraud or illegal activities
• if ordered by a subpoena, search warrant or other court order or mandatory government or law enforcement process
• if necessary to defend our legal rights, or protect our employees or customers
• in the event of a business transaction involving the sale of all of or a portion of our business or assets in which case we will comply with applicable laws regarding notice and consent in such transfers
Video poker and
It is possible to play
Many gamblers opt to make their gaming experience even
You must abide by all rules best muchbetter casinos and regulations of the casino in order to win.more fun by taking advantage slots machine promotions online and other specials. in two online casinos each week, and you can only play 3 times per week. free slot machines are among the most played free online games that many people enjoy playing today.